lundi 21 mars 2011

Explain in detail what you did during the weeks when ICSA was closed. How did you feel?

ICSA was closed three weeks, during three weeks I did a few things at my house.
Everyday I work up at 10;30, then I ate my breakfast and lunch at the same time because I work up too late.

In the afternoon, my mother watched movie with me. The movie name called I have an appointment with zombizes. In this movie at the beginning, have four zombizes, but have two zombizes are good, other zoombizes are bad. Good zombizes never killed people and drank people's blood, they drank expired blood. But others were drank killed people and drank people's blood. However, two bad zombizes wanted the whole person became zombizes world. I did not finish to watch.

In the evening, I studied with my homework. Then I surf the Internet chatted with my Chinese teacher and asked some questions. However, she would help me to answer it.

Sometimes, I heard gunfire around my house, I was afraid and I wanted to leave this country to go to back to China, but I am still of ICSA student.

2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks Lin Qiao,

    This was a very nice post! I could get a feeling for your life and your family because you gave such nice examples of them. That movie sounds CRAZY, though! Very scary!

    At the very end of your post, you mentioned the gunfire around your house. This is very shocking to many people. In a good blog post, you would explain what was happening. Find a picture or a video or link to another site that explains what is happening. Next time, try adding a picture and a link.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. next time, I will adding picture and a link! thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer